Friday, April 16, 2010

This won't come as a surprise but I am watching V. For those unaware it is about aliens that show up on earth claiming to be all peaceful and wanting to be our bffs. They are really total tool bags. This is a view of inside of one of their tool bag ships.

It looks nice, kind of like what people from the 70's thought outdoor malls would like in the 90's. Anyways my point, this imagine also shows us the great weakness of this ship. It must be really inefficient to heat. Your flying around in space, which is cold right, inside this thing. So while your waiting in line at the Orange Julius, all the hot air is going to rise to the top, leaving you wishing your religion didn't prohibit you from going to Starbucks and getting a nice warm cup of joe. Not only that but these tool bags aliens are really lizards which means cold blood, so this ship can't be particularly comfortable for them.

In the end who suffers? Orange Julius, and TCBY. I hate to see the Innocent suffer again and again at the hands of architects.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

LOL!! You seriously crack me up. I was watching V but lost interest with the mid-season break they did. Damn networks.

Anonymous said...

I might have choked on my sandwich a bit because this made me laugh so hard.