Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HMS Bounty

A few years ago I went through a period where I was obsesses with the mutiny aboard HMS Bounty. I think it is something that everyone has to deal with eventually in their lives. Luckily for me it only lasted a few months. Well, it was more like eight, but that is not important. Today is the Anniversary of the day old Fletcher Christian committed the unforgivable Naval sin. Interestingly enough I am 63% sure I have been invited to participate in a minor mutiny myself today. Actually it was more go over someones head, but mutiny sounds more dramatic and I am really bored.

Luckily, I learned a valuable lesson from Fletcher and Bligh. Mutinies are a hassle, and the last thing I need in my life is one more hassle. I have found that during any mutiny, revolution, or civil war it is best to try and keeps one''s distance. When things get realy bad just play stupid.

3 comments:

Van Tassell said...

Please know that even though I don't comment every time, I do keep up on your blog.
Thanks for actually commenting on my blog, it makes me feel like someone actually cares what I have to say. You are a great brother-in-law.

Flashy said...

That was very kind thank you.

Melissa said...

"I think it is something that everyone has to deal with eventually in their lives."

Excellent.