Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Regime Change

Last night I watched Night at the Museum II. If I was to use a thesaurus to describe the movie I would use the word execrable. This is not the fault of Ben Stiller, the director, or the writers. You see the chose to add this man as one of the characters.
George Armstong Custer is depicted as a idiot and a coward. The title idiot I, of course, accept without reservation along with emotional, and vain but I will not stand for the accusation of coward. Was he a super ass? Yes, in fact he may be one of the Chief Super Ass Team Captains but he was a no coward.

If you ever find yourself in Montana, consider visiting the site of the Battle of Little Bighorn. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"There are not enough indians in the world to defeat the 7th Cavalry."
-George Custer