Friday, May 14, 2010

Good Morning

Morning are total and complete bullshit. I hate them. The only way to deal with them is to sleep until they go away. Of course our society false to understand this simple principle and insists I be at work sometime before 9:00. People shouldn't be expected to solve problems like breakfast, putting on pants, figuring out how to walk downstairs and get a cup of milk for one of the kids in the morning. People ask me questions, always with the questions, and get offended when I am a bit short. I hated going to bed, because I know lurking around the corner, like some kind of damn ninja, the morning is waiting, with a solid roundhouse kick for your soft belly and a sharp stick to poke you in the eye.

Some people claim it is just me. Well it's not. The following video expresses this point far better than me. The relevant portion is about 3 minutes in, but since it is Friday and from the looks of things it is going to be a long time until 6:00, you might want to just watch the entire performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCxHoeaHgo&feature=related

No comments: