Monday, March 22, 2010

Talent 2

A few weeks ago Red starred in her Preschool's production of the Caterpillar's Voice. I think it was an an allegore of rise and fall of the Soviet Union, but am not quite sure. She played the part of a rabbit who comes home to discover some horrible creature in her house. This creature fightens away even the most terrible and large animals. In the end it turns out to be a simple caterpllar, making a lot of noise. Of course a frog is the one who figures this out. I get so tired of the sterotypes attributed to frogs. Frogs are not any better or worse than any other animals.

I strongly suspect she will be a "Method " actor like her old man.



This is the only video footage I didn't screw up.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wrong! Frogs are awesome. Great, great play. I'll show it to Aidan as soon as he gets home from preschool. I know he'll love it.