Friday, January 15, 2010

Workout Videos

I like to think I am, at least, a tolerable husband. I put forward the following as evidence of this. I did a couple of aerobic work out videos with my wife so we could spend a little more time together. The nice thing about work videos is you can really slack off if you so desire. Of course my fragile male ego prevents such nonsense and I had to prove my self to the television, because everyone knows once you lose the respect of your television the DVD player will soon follow. This of course led to me hurling a number of insults and unfounded accusations at the instructors. Nothing too harsh, I am proud to say.

I really had a good time and can't wait to do another. Except for when Denise Austin said, and this is an exact quote "If you don't squeeze your tushy, no one else will." That was just too much.

3 comments:

Van Tassell said...

I am pretty sad that I didn't get to see all that. Sounds pretty entertaining.

Melissa said...

That quote is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

ha ha I love it! I know exactly what you mean, you have to prove yourself to the tv