Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why my life is so Fantastic.,

I heard a song on the radio by Lily Allen called the "Fear." It is a rather catchy little tune. I like Ms. Allen's work. This song got in my head and I was humming all day. One of the lines that stuck out to me is "and that’s what makes my life so #^&*$#% fantastic." I started thinking about what makes my life so fantastic. There was a clear winner and she is in all of the photos below.




Of course the other two people in the photos are pretty great, but I wouldn't trade Kat for all the fame, cloths or diamond the world has to offer. She possess all the required variable in the "wonderfully person" equation. If memory serves that equations is as follows.

(interesting*intelligent+polite)*charitable+carrying+sweet^2+talented*non-judgmental
=
Wonderful Person

She all has the variable required for "perfect wife" equation, which is a very similar.

((interesting*intelligent+polite)*charitable+carrying+sweet+talented*non-judgmental)*log(Hot as the Death Valley in August or July)
=
Perfect Wife

I am as in love with her as ever.

2 comments:

Charbie & Colbyo said...

That sure was a very sweet thing to read, Love you guys!

That Girl said...

Aw, that was tender.