Friday, January 22, 2010

I like Russia

Last year at this time I read "Red Mutiny: Eleven Fateful Days on the Battleship Potemkin " by Neal Bascomb. It is a fantastic read.

I like Russia. I also like lists. So here is a list of reason I like Russia.

1. The USSR always made the best bad guys in movies.
2. Russia beat the living crap out of Napoleon and Hitler in the exact same way.
3. Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.
4. Russian History is just so interesting.
5. You can mix Vodka with anything.
6. I am surrounded by Republicans at work. I like to freak them out by drawing little hammers cicles on the white boards. Don't tell anyone it is me.
7. It is fun to call people comrade. (It is also fun to call people Citizen but that is more French)

Disclaimer - In case there is a future Red Scary run by a future "Joe McCarthy." I want to go on record as saying I am not a communist.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm dying over #6. Hahahahahahah.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Melissa's.