Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our House is a Very, Very Fine House

As promised here are some photos of our house.

Here is the tour.
The Computer Room/Office/Archive/Arsenal

TV Room/Exercise Room/Lounge/Bar/Overseer Command Post # 4 (There is a dry bar but I did not show it. I don't want people to ge the wrong idea about us.)
Kitchen complete with proper table purchased from KSL from a very nice gay man, with superb taste.
Our living room complete with mirco-fiber couches. (These were a gift and we love them! I almost can't wait for Red to vomit on them to see how easy they are to clean.)
(Smiley working on his novel. I think it's title is "Walking, and You: The Preferred mode of Transportation for the Modern Baby" but I think he is still working that out.

The kids when we unpacked them. Don't worry they were one of the first things we unpacked.We had the surprise visit from the Elder Quorum Presidency. They helped me move my new treadmill and were shockingly polite. Apparently our ward has a kick ass basketball team. I often wonder what a ward wrestling team would be like. I of course did not say this. I like people to think I am kind of normal for as long as possible. Luckily they didn't see my elaborate Star Trek model ship collection. They seemed quite nice, not that our old ward wasn't. Apparently fishing is the other big hobby in the ward.

2 comments:

RNAi said...

I LOVE your blog, and the house looks fantastic. Thanks for making me laugh!

Leah said...

Very Very Nice homestead and sweet table too! Glad to see you are all settled in and loving it! Glad to hear you didn't leave the kids boxed up for too long! Enjoy your life as a homeowner!!!