Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Kids

Forgive me for being a bit sentimental but I love my kids. They are crazy cute. We frosted cookies, and Red only ate frosting.
So we went to a truck or treat at one of our cities fantastic parks. The castle playgrounds has no equal. My son and I had a great time going down the never ending slide. They loved it. Red was cookie monster as can be seen below.


The other was a pumpkin. (Smiley is the pumpkin with the face, on the left in case your not sure.)

Smiley has taken to sitting on his food whenever he can get away with it. I am not sure why but he sure thinks it's funny.


We sure are attractive folk.

1 comment:

Van Tassell said...

Loved it Jake. In fact, I had just requested pictures of costumes from Katrina yesterday -- very prompt. Tom is getting so grown-up.