Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My very First Tag Thing

I have recently been accused of not working well with others and of being a grumpy, no-fun-a-rama. Whatever that is supposed to mean. So rather than making a, logical, well written defence on how this is entirely false. I am going to prove it here and now by taking part in this "tag."

Just the Two of Us--TAG I'm it! :)

1. Where did you two meet? This might sound like a little cheesy but it was on the set of Romeo and Juliet. I was playing the role of Mercutio and Kat's job was to keep people from hanging out back stag. We meet while I was hanging out back stage.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Who knows? To much Shakespeare can cause all kinds of negative side affects. It is for the best I was, after all, a teenage boy and a card carrying member of the Drama Club. Some things are best left forgotton.

3. Do you remember what he was wearing? She was in all black. It was the sort of usually style one would expect from a stage hand. Kat gave the look a kind of noble, elegance combined with a hint of mystery and intelligence.

4. Where was the first place you kissed this person? Her best friend's front lawn. Kat was the instigator. Really, it was rather shocking.

5. Where did you go on your first date? We went to see "Lucky Stiff" at Hale. It was pretty good for Hale.

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? About four years. Most of that time I was under the impression she mearly tolerated my presence. I was mildly shocked to learn she found me so irresistible.

7. How did you ask her out? I don't remember. I was a bit nervous. Kat can be a bit intimidating at times. It's very attractive.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Not really, but she did threaten me if I didn't propose.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? No, Kat is not the law breaking type.

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? Our first conversation on the set of Romeo and Juliet.

12. Do you trust this person? Absolutely.

13. Do you see him as your partner for your future? Of course, I am not an idiot.

14. What is the best gift he gave you? Kat lets me sleep in on her allotted sleep in days. It's very christian of her.

15. What is the one thing he does that gets on your nerves? She leaves the milk out for extended periods of time. Nothing quite like taking a large swig of lukewarm milk.

16. Where do you see each other in 15 years? I don't know, but I hope it is on Mars that would be so Kick A@#

17. What causes the most arguments? Milk!

18. How long have you been together? About 6 years.

19. Are you married? Yes, at least last time I checked.

20. Who do you tag? Anyone who is actually reading this.

3 comments:

Van Tassell said...

Ben and I loved it. We think you are both pretty awesome!!!

That Girl said...

LOL! How does one become a card carrying drama club member?? You are hilarious, my friend. Absolutely hilarious! :)

BeccaVT said...

dang it. i knew i shouldn't have read this.