Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Economy

Well it sucks. I imagine some of you are thinking "another amazing assessment from the Captain Obvious."

I really tried to listen to Pres. Bush's speech, and that is really hard becouse he is such an ass hat. Even the few really intellect and logical things he says sound like he has no idea what he is talking about. The man really has some kind of bizarre power.

Despite the current conditions we bought a house today. It is a fairly nice house, and has been recently remodeled. Which is really great becouse remodeling is not my thing. The only problem is the guy who did the remodel is an idiot. Not the normal breed of idiot one usually bumps into in grocery store lines, but the kind of idiot who remodels a house in such a fashion that is both a fire and health hazard. Really, doing electrical work is not like pottery, or sewing you don't just go out and give it a try for the hell of it.

The best thing about the house is that it belongs to us and we can do anything we want in and to it. Except purposely tear/burn it to the ground, the bank said we can't do that. Apparently this kind of things must happens all the time becouse the spent a lot of time make sure I was clear on this point.

One last strange thing that happened today,. I went to a work potluck and all the men sat at one table and all the women sat at another. It was like elementary school only without the country fired chicken. Praise heaven for sparing us that pain experience. It was just kind of strange.

3 comments:

That Girl said...

Yes, I too thought it was odd that all you boys sat so far away from all the girls. weird... Anyway congrats on the new house!

Leah said...

Hey, Captain Obvious. Astounding revelations! :) An eloquent speaker Bush is not. I am excited to hear all about your new experiences as a home owner! Congratulations!!!

Stacey said...

Thanks for making me giggle at my computer. Not many people can do that. It's like your own bizarre power. Okay, I'm not fooling anyone, it's really not that hard to make me giggle. Still, I appreciate it.