Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lazer Tag

A few days ago I played Laser tag with my in laws. I wasn't really expecting a lot because it's laser tag and I am not 15 anymore. Luckily, Red was willing to play the part of wing man.,

Turns out, Laser Tag with a four year old in brilliant. We were given guns that shot a red beam, so natural I kept shouting "Exterminate" in my most refined Dalek voice. The best part was that Red would do the same thing in her best Dalek voice. She also had no problem assaulting well fortified positions with suicidal frontal attacks. They would hit me and I would step out of the way and Red would keep going firring her gun and shouting "Exterminate the Humans." She was one tall bearskin hat away from being a tiny Grenadier. Not only was she hard to hit but the psychological effect was a weapon unto itself.

Our Team was victorious and Red and I got second place over all.

3 comments:

That Girl said...

Awesome! I need to take Ry to do that! We used to use laser tag in the field in the Army. It was freaking cool!

Anonymous said...

The mental image of you training your kid to "Exterminate" is priceless. Parenting success.

RNAi said...

EXTERMINATE!!! Love it.