Friday, February 5, 2010

Pod Casts

I just wanted to do a little free advertising for two superb pod casts. I suppose I should warn that a lot of this information shared is not what one would call faith promoting.

The first is a panel led by John Larsen. The panel consist of people who have all been or currently are Mormons. Some have strong testimonies, some are now atheists/agnostics like myself, the rest are somewhere in between. Mr. Larsen does an excellent job. I would recommend the two part episode on Nauvoo Expositor. http://mormonexpression.com/

The second is produced by John Dehlin. Mr. Dehlin took a hiatus and has just recently started producing shows again. John believes that the LDS Church is a good institution and even if all of the claims are not true, it can make people better. I am mucho excited he has returned. I would recommend his interview with Grant Palmer or Todd Compton.
http://mormonstories.org/

If you need something to listen to while running these are great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps too personal, so feel free not to answer, but where does your wife stand in the religious spectrum?

Flashy said...

Not at all, she is about as Mormon as they come and seems genuinely happy with it. She is supportive but certainly doesn't love the idea of my standing.