Thursday, March 12, 2009

Villian Correction

The Author of Melissamerica pointed out that I should consider adding Heth Ledger from the new Batman. I actually have not seen it as of yet. I am not proud of this fact but there wee are. I want to add a new Villain to my list.

Jack Nicholson playing the Joker.

I am sure Mr Ledger did a fine job, but Mr Nicholson has so many fantastic lines.

Here are a few samples.

"Batman... Batman... Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a *bat* gets all of my press? This town needs an enema! "

"Oh, little song, little dance. Batman's head on a lance. "

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How did I know you were going to be a Nicholson Joker fan? Such a purist.

Nicholson is more campy and flamboyant. Ledger's more set you on edge lunatic scary. Both different. Both good.

Flashy said...

I just think the joker should make you laugh and feel a little creeped out. Once I see Mr Ledger perfomance perhaps I will change my mind.